One day Conference on Digital Facility Management
Technology is one key trend currently influencing Facility Management. The Internet of Things (IoT), robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), smart building/ smart workplace sensors & monitoring… digitization, are dramatically changing where and how people work. The technological advances are also influencing the way one imagines, plans, develops, uses and manages facilities.
The daunting and inspiring digital drive, provides facility executives an opportunity to be critical influencers in how the workplace of the future takes shape. The human experience and digital drive are two critical key dimensions of corporate real estate that organizations must address to become agile, create leverage, and stay competitive. Operational excellence, continuous innovation and financial performance are other key dimensions influencing the future and workplace.
DigiFM Conference, organized by Virtual Info Systems Pvt Ltd will demonstrate the advantages of effective Innovation & Integrated Digital Delivery Management, Digital Disruptors, Impact of the IoT, and Integrated Development Projects, besides prominent topics and trends in DigiFM. This platform provides the ultimate business experience for the industry.
1st Edition of DiGiFM was launched on February 13, 2019 at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre.
• Connect the industry to the digital innovation and technology
• Connect with the industry leaders spreading awareness on Digital FM
• Network with more than 250 FM heads of leading companies and FM companies
• Be among the first in making this much-sought-after platform of Digital Facility Management
Who is attending
• Senior Management (CEO,COO,MD,GM,Head of Departments – Operation,Security,Human Resource)
• Assets Managers
• Building Managers
• Software companies
• Technology solution providers (IT)
• FM, Hospitality, Travel & Software related companies
• Estate Agents
• Facility & Property Managers
• Facilities Management
• Fire Safety Managers
• Information Technology Managers
• MCST Managers
• M&E Managers
• Project Managers
• REITs Managers
• Why Digitalization in FM
• Implementation of Digital Technology
• Digital disruptors and key challenges in FM
• Trends changing the face of FM
• How IoT and analytics are enhancing FM
• Digital interventions in DigiFM